Thursday, October 9, 2014

Big sister Ariana and 3 month old baby brother Sahir

I was so excited to spend my morning with Ariana and Sahir.  Ariana was so cooperative and loved being photographed!   She was happy to shower her little brother with hugs and kisses.  Working with three month olds gets a little tricky, because they have figured out the difference between being held and being left alone, and they are almost impossible to pose.  I think we still figured it out though; here are some of the pictures from our fun little session.  I can't get over how adorable they are together!  Thanks for letting me capture this moment for you!









Mommy and daddy didn't feel like getting ready, and who can blame them with two kids to look after!  But here is their perfect little family.

1 comment:

  1. Ambreen- Thank you for capturing these precious moments of the kids. Pictures turned out great and you were awesome with both of them!

    ReplyDelete